Our running shoes are really erasers. Every step erases a memory of a past failure. Every mile brings us closer to a clean slate. Each footstrike rubs away a word, a look, or an event that led us to believe that success was beyond our grasp.
-John Bingham (via runningxctf)
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
(Source: undef-eat-able, via asdfghjkllove)
Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20.
(Source: thedailypozitive, via shietonyoux)
Breakdowns can create breakthroughs.
-TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive)
Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
-Katherine Henson (via fuckinq)
(Source: , via babuison)